Who drinks more coffee than moms on the go? Nobody! And who does more shopping during the busy holiday season than moms? Nobody! So to help busy moms this holiday season, Eight O’Clock Coffee, America’s Original Gourmet Coffee, is sharing some easy-to-make, wonderful-to-receive holiday gifts to help moms everywhere as they make the final checks on their shopping lists.
For a gift that’s sure to please the coffee lover in your life, put together a delicious Gourmet Coffee Gift Basket. All you need is a basket, a few bags of great-tasting Eight O’Clock Coffee, and a fun mug or travel cup that reflects their taste. Add in some gourmet chocolates, cookies and flavored syrups, and you’ve got a charming homemade gift basket that will never be regifted!
If you’re looking to do something smaller, a nice bag of top-rated Eight O’Clock Coffee is a perfect stocking stuffer, and it doesn’t even need a bow! When it comes to hostess gifts, think “BYOC” — Bring Your Own Coffee. A bag of rich-tasting Eight O’Clock Coffee will stand out from the bottles of wine (and will be truly appreciated!).
The only tough thing about these gifts will be choosing which variety of Eight O’Clock Coffee to give. Try Original, Dark Italian Roast, Hazelnut, or their top-rated Colombian – available in Ground, Whole Bean and Keurig K-Cup packs.
If you like these ideas, be sure to like the Eight O’Clock Coffee Facebook page to stay up to date on all things Eight O’Clock.
And to help moms get well on their way to gifting glory, Eight O’Clock Coffee is offering a special giveaway for MOMfinds readers! One lucky reader will win a year supply of Eight O’Clock Coffee, plus one bag of their new limited edition Chocolate Mint Coffee. It’s a decadent blend of cool, refreshing peppermint swirled with the temptation of smooth dark chocolate notes. Whether a perfect after-dinner treat or to help you start your day, this 100% Arabica blend is sure to satisfy.
Wishing you a ‘GR8’ Holiday Season from Eight O’Clock Coffee!
1. To enter, you must supply us with a valid email address in the comments below and tell us your favorite coffee flavor.
2. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than December 14th, 2012 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
3. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
4. No prize substitutions.
5. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Void where prohibited.
8. Click here to see the full rules.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive even more great finds.