Whether you’re entertaining a full household for the holidays, or just enjoying a quaint and cozy X-mas celebration with your immediate fam, keeping your loved ones caffeinated is key. Coffee isn’t just the perfect compliment to a delicious slice of pie, it’s the fuel everyone needs for those long nights and early mornings of quality family bonding time.
Eight O’ Clock coffee wants to perk up your holiday with a FREE Cuisinart Grind and Brew, PLUS a free year’s supply of Eight O’ Clock coffee! Find out how to make sure you’re everyone’s preferred hostess for the holidays (and how to enter to win) after the jump!
EIGHT Tips for Brewing Up the Perfect Holiday Celebration
TIP 1: Be your own ‘brewista’. Create a coffee house vibe and offer guests tasty toppings like cinnamon, cocoa, nutmeg, ginger and flavored creamers.
TIP 2: Coffee can be enjoyed any time. Break tradition – hosts don’t have to wait until the end of the meal to begin brewing. Welcome guests to a warm, cozy home filled with the fragrant aroma of coffee. Visitors won’t be able to resist a cup the minute they remove their coats.
TIP 3: Open before the holidays. Don’t wait until the night of your soiree to unveil that brand new French press. Play it safe and test out new coffee makers and brewing gadgets long before company comes.
TIP 4: Create delicious dessert dishes using coffee ingredients. Create chocolate and coffee-flavored cupcakes, a coffee crumb bunt cake or a batch of coffee brownies and perfectly pair with a cup of your favorite coffee.
TIP 5: Coffee to go. Stock up on holiday-themed to go cups with lids and send guests home with a fresh cup of Eight O’Clock Coffee for the road – a must for visitors with a long ride ahead.
TIP 6: Don’t forget the decaffeinated. Make sure you have options – be prepared for caffeine-conscious guests.
TIP 7: Coffee for large parties. If brewing coffee in a high-capacity urn, consider storing and serving coffee in carafes after brewing. Carafes keep coffee hot and fresh, while urns may “burn” your brew over time.
TIP 8: BYOC – be unique and bring coffee. While most partygoers bring wine, you’ll be as distinct and tasteful as your gift of Eight O’Clock Coffee.
To enter, just “Find Your Grind” and tell us what your coffee flavor of choice is in the comments below. Don’t forget, you’ll need to sign up for our newsletter to be eligible to win. Don’t forget to follow Eight O’Clock on Facebook and Twitter!
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. To enter, just “Find Your Grind” and tell us what your coffee flavor of choice is in the comments below.
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, December 9th, 2011 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.