I don’t know how rich one has to be to feel okay spending over $330 on a baby rattle or $300 on a baby goblet, but I’m definitely not there. If you are, (1) I’m totally jealous of you and (2) here are some great gifts for your baby or for an expectant mom in your life.
If, on the other hand, you’re like me and can only imagine what it would be like to get something like this as a gift, you can at least enjoy looking at these ridiculously expensive, totally unnecessary baby gifts.
1. I’ll admit, I think this gold loop rattle ($150) is adorable, but it costs more than my monthly cell phone bill.
2. I’m not entirely sure what the point of this baby safety pin ($330) is except to save as a keepsake maybe. That’s one expensive keepsake, though.
3. If your baby is having trouble adjusting to the bottle, perhaps you’ll have better luck with this silver goblet ($300)…
4. Your baby already has your heart, she doesn’t need to have your wallet, as well. That’s just what you’ll be handing over if you splurge on this sterling heart rattle ($330).
5. This diamond sterling baby spoon ($1,350) takes the whole silver spoon thing to another level.