Your diaper bag has to be a lot of things: practical, functional, stylish and stocked with essentials. Add eco-friendly to that list and you might think the diaper bag of your dream just doesn’t exist. Not so fast. We found not one, not two, but five eco-friendly diaper bags that meet all your criteria. And you can even add affordable to your list. All these are less than $100.
1. If you love Paul Frank’s signature monkey, you’ll definitely have no problem carrying this organic cotton diaper bag ($98).
2. Skip Hop’s Studio diaper tote ($89) is PVC-free and made with eco-friendly materials that are good for you, your baby and the environment.
3. Available in three colors, Sherpani’s Nuvie diaper bag ($74) is made from 67% recycled materials. When you no longer have need for a diaper bag, this also makes a great gym bag.
4. Believe it or not, this diaper bag ($98) by Green Dude is made from recycled plastic bottles. It’s a great option for dads weary of carrying a shoulder diaper bag.
5. This clever essentials tote ($30) by Fleurville is perfect for quick trips. It can be worn three different ways and has just enough room for a bottle or sippy cup, your keys and a cell phone.