I know it’s spring and spring is supposed to mean lots of light, bright colors, but this does not include your diaper bag. You see, now that the weather is warmer, you’ll be outside more, which means more food and drink in your diaper bag that is prone to spill. It also means you’ll be resting your diaper bag more and more dirt-prone places, like in the grass or on park benches. If there was ever a time to invest in a black diaper bag, it’s now so it’s not so obvious when you’re walking around with diaper bag in desperate need of cleaning. We sifted through our best diaper bag buying guides and here are five stylish black picks.
1. From TImi & Leslie, the brand whose diaper bags are carried by star moms like Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba, this stunning black diaper bag ($150) is so chic you’ll want to carry it even on outings without baby.
2. Not only does this diaper bag ($90) look good, but it’s completely stocked. It comes with a changing pad, bottle tote and a zipper pouch.
3. This Tory Burch diaper bag ($375) is obviously a bit of a splurge, but considering you won’t need to buy a new diaper bag for baby number two (or three), it’s totally worth it.
4. We love the compact shape of this printed diaper bag ($150) and the convenience of the messenger strap.
5. Not exactly a diaper bag per se, but this diaper vest ($80) serves the same function for dads who don’t want to carry a bag.