Looking back, 2010 wasn’t only full of awesome kids’ fashion trends–there were also amazing fashion collaborations. The result was some seriously cool kicks, clothes and gear for little ones. Whoever said only adults get the good collaborations obviously hasn’t seen these:
1. Splendid Littles & Target. This is by far my favorite because I love Splendid Littles clothing, but I love it even more now that it’s affordable. Set an alert in your phone–December 26 it’s in Target stores and online.
2. Yo Gabba Gabba & Vans. Any mother with a Yo Gabba Gabba-obsessed child knows how major this is. Muno plus the comfort of Vans sneakers is a total win-win.
3. Dr. Seuss & Converse. What Dr. Seuss fan wasn’t thrilled to see so many of the beloved characters come to life on Converse All Stars this year? These Thing 1 and Thing 2 low-tops are our personal favorites.
4. Eric Carle & Stride Rite. Another great storybook-come- to-life collboration? Eric Carle and Stride Rite. In addition to tons of cute toddler shoes, they also just released Eric Carle-inspired Robeez.
5. Maclaren & Juicy Couture. Just kidding. I actually sort of hate that stroller. But I do like the fact Maclaren tried to take a more fashion-forward approach to their stroller design. I’m hopeful that there will be more collaborations like this in 2011–minus the insane logos everywhere, of course.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post.